Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Tuesday 26 June 2012

Back to WW - again !

This time for good again though :-)  I bit the bullet and decided to go back to a meeting as a proper member after my holiday at the beginning of June, so here we are (again !) back writing the blog.  Mainly so I can keep a record of the good recipes I try and also share them with my friends, btu also to keep a track on what is going on and how I am feeling on the weight loss journey.  I have about 1.5 stone to lose to get back near goal and so I am aiming on doing that this year if possible.  I get weighed on a Friday morning and lost 2.5 lbs on my first weigh in last week.  Fingers crossed for this week too - although I am weighing in a day early as I can't make the Friday class.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck to you! And all good WW recipes are always greatly appreciated so please do share :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Seren :-) Will have to catch up with how you are doing as well. I'll be posting recipes (as many as I can so no worries there !)

      Delete