Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 25 July 2012

Raspberry Muffins (Serves 12 at 4 PP each)

1 1/2 cups wholewheat self raising flour
4 tbsp Bertolli light
2 oz rice krispies
1 1/2 cups of raspberries
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2/3 cup buttermilk

1. Preheat the oven to 400F.  Coat a 12 hole muffin tin with cooking spray.  Place flour in a large bowl and rub in bertolli light with fingers.
2. Stir in cereal, raspberries & sugar.  Combine eggs & milk in small bowl and stir into fruit mixture.
3. Pour mixture into prepared tin.
4. Bake for 25 mins.  Let stand for 5 mins before putting on a wire rack to cool.

I actually made half the amount as if they are in the house (12 !) I will eat them.  So far I have had one yesterday, and Henry has eaten 3 :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment