Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 2 February 2011

Having a Hungry Week !!!

This week is not going to be good at the weigh-in. For some reason unbeknown to myself I seem to have given myself the week off !!! I have had some worries - Henry has not been sleeping well firstly with a cold, then with toothache and then had a tooth extracted yesterday. But I haven't counted any points all week. I'm only hoping it isn't too bad and I can get back into it again from Friday. I have already planned the weeks food and have decided on a nice filling winter soup to make (with our own dried borlotti beans from last year at the allotment). So hopefully there will be some new recipes and me feeling more lively and not so tired soon !!

No comments:

Post a Comment