Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Thursday 17 February 2011

Thursday 17th February

Well, the weigh in went OK last week - I suprised myself really and managed to lose half a pound :-) Very pleased ! This week has not gone too bad although we did have an Indian take-away on Friday. We were really good though and we shared a starter (chicken chat), shared a main course (Chicken Tikka Madras) and shared half the chilli fried rice (we saved the other half for Saturday night's meal). I don't know what to feel about this week though as I feel I didn't know the po points value of the Indian, and I know I went upto the 49 and possibly over again this week. Will just have to wait and see I suppose ! This week we have been mainly using up meals from the freezer that I've previously cooked but we did have a new one last night that was lovely so I'll put up the recipe now ! And for the rest of the day I'll cross my fingers for the weigh in tomorrow morning !

No comments:

Post a Comment