Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Friday 1 April 2011

Holey Moley !

Well, as expected I had put on at weigh in today - however I was a little shocked to discover it was 5.5 lbs !!! Oops, is all I can say. 2 weeks of no tracking and eating everything in sight is not the way to go I feel ! I have had a lot of eating out/3 course celebration meals and drink these past 2 weeks, so they were by no means normal weeks. However I am feeling on top of things (for now ;-)) and hopefully by the time Dawn gets back to WW (5 weeks) I shall have lost that weight and a bit more ! Fingers crossed !

1 comment:

  1. Well, so far so good. I have tracked everything that has gone into my mouth today, earnt 2 exercise points to by walking back and to to school to get Henry. Made a tuna napolitana (from Schwartz packet) tonight for tea and split it into 3 instead of 4 (only used 6 oz of pasta), and it worked out at 8 propoints per serving and it was really nice. Very quick - one to keep in the cupboard for and easy tea I think :-)

    ReplyDelete