Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Thursday 28 April 2011

Thursday 28th April - another Bank Holiday is on its way !!!

Hooray, can't wait till another long weekend. Had a thoroughly indulgent time last weekend and am not going to be weighed this week so heaven knows what next weeks weigh in will be like, but we will deal with it when it comes !!!

I have managed to only eat small pieces of Henry's easter eggs and 1 creme egg, the problem is the extra food with having people over for meals and so on. We've had BBQ's, cheese (in abundance ;-)) and lots of other nice stuff ! However things willl return to normal once this weekends out the way.

I have also managed to get onto the Wii Fit as well this week so hopefully that will make things not quite so bad ! I'll have a go later today and see what it tells me about my weight since last Thursday !

No comments:

Post a Comment