Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Thursday 21 April 2011

Maundy Thursday - apparently !

Well, I have neglected the blog recently, but things have been going OK. After my 5 lbs loss I was quite good the following week but managed to put on a pound last Friday at weigh in. I had just started my period though and so partly blame that as I wasn't expecting to put on. However it spurred me on to be good this week, and apart from Sunday night which went pear-shaped with some cheese (Phildelphia though !) and biscuits followed by a couple of chocolate bars (shared too!) the week has gone alright. I have used the Wii fit a few times and have really enjoyed it. I think it has cemented the idea that we will have to get one. Henry loves it and I have used the Wii fit quite a lot - more than I thought I would. So this week, I was due to get weighed tomorrow morning but as it is Good Friday they have decided to open on Thursday morning this week and next so I got weighed this morning instead of tomorrow. And, even though I got weighed a day earlier than last week I have managed to lose 3.5 lbs :-) I am now only 5 lbs off my goal !! I obviously have the 'Easter' problem now though and plenty of meals out and meals in and CHOCOLATE !!! However I shall have a good time, enjoy myself and try and get back to being really good on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment