Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Friday 16 September 2011

1.5 lbs down - 12.5 lbs to go for my target !!!

Very pleased with my weigh in today, the week didn't go so bad but I didn't feel like I had lost anything so I was pleased :-)  I set myself the target of 1 lb a week till Christmas so I have exceeded that this week (allowing myself a loss of only 1/2 lb on 1 week  ;-)  Claire did well too, having lost 2 lbs, and she went out last night which never helps !  Had a lovely chicken tikka masala (homemade) tonight for tea with a nan bread, was shocked to discover the whole nan bread was 10 propoints, I 'thought' they were around about 6 !!  Oops !

2 comments:

  1. OMG..... you look like a totally different person... I dont know you, but WOW what an inspirition u r to us all, i have only just started and have 3 stone to lose, I am going to put this website in my favourites, and everytime I am start to struggle, I will look at this xx good luck xx
    p's keep putting on your recipes, i need all the help i can get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thanks so much. Its so nice to get some feedback and know that people do take a look. I will keep adding the recipes, best of luck to you on your journey - if you ever need any ideas or a chat - let me know !
    Niki

    ReplyDelete