Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Friday 9 September 2011

Weigh In has happened and was much better than I thought !

I had actually lost 1.5 lbs since I last weighed in about 3 weeks ago !  I thought I would definitely be up into the next stone but I'm not - hooray !  I bought a Track book to keep me on track for the next 12 weeks (which will take us nicely up to just before Christmas :-))  Claire (my friend) came with me and we shall spur each other on to lose each week hopefully.  I've set myself a target of 14 lbs by Christmas which would be lovely ! 

I have just taken all my measurements too and put them in my track and so I'll repeat that for the first time on Week 4.  OK, here we go !

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous loss - well done! Good luck with your Christmas target which sounds very sensible and achievable.

    Have only recently found your blog but looking forward to cooking some of the scrummy sounding recipes :-)

    Sx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Seren, Let me know what you try and what you think of them x

    ReplyDelete