Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Easter Bank Holiday weekends are a killer - especially 2 4 day weekends in a row !

Well, I got back on the Wii fit today and according to that I have put 6 lbs on in 3 weeks. So it is really back to it now and I will try and do 30 mins of Wii fit today, tomorrow, Thursday and Friday. Hopefully by Friday some of the weight I have put on will be off and I won't have too much to do before we go on holiday at the end of May (3 weeks on Friday :-)) Hooray !!!!

So, have just had a nice homemade Jerusalem Artichoke & Carrot soup at 1 propoint per serving, with a slice of bread at 3 propoints. I am following that up with hot banana, ice-cream and a spattering of chocolate sauce (2 propoints) ! Yum ! This morning I have used up the half pineapple I had in the fridge and made a lovely Pineapple Chutney.

Tonight's tea is mango chicken with couscous (recipe to follow), we have had this before and it was gorgeous !

No comments:

Post a Comment