Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 11 May 2011

Mushroom Soup (Serves 2 at 1 propoint per serving)

I just noticed I had some field mushrooms left in the fridge that needed using up so I have just made this soup.  It tastes yummy and I'll be having a bowl for lunch today with a salad.

1 tsp bertolli light
1/2 onion, sliced
1 small garlic clove, sliced
1/2 tbsp fresh thyme, chopped finely
200g mushrooms, sliced
3/4 pint vegetable stock
1/2 tbsp grain mustard
2 tbsp half fat creme fraiche

Heat the bertolli light and fry the onion, garlic and thyme gently for about 5 mins.  Then add the mushrooms, fry for a while and then add the stock.  Leave to simmer for 20 mins.  Add the grain mustard and creme fraiche and blitz in the food processor.

1 comment:

  1. To be fair the photo does not do the soup justice - it looks like runny weetabix in the photo but it was really really nice !

    ReplyDelete