Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 18 May 2011

Wednesday 18th May - 8 more sleeps till France !

OK, so I am on a serious countdown to our holiday in France - I just cannot wait to get there :-)  I managed to lose 2 lbs last week so am hoping if I can lose just a bit more before we go it'll give me a bit more leeway while I'm there !  Fingers crossed.  I am making Henry and Dave a cake today, which sounds lovely - but is not a WW one ! But so far I have made them a few cakes and managed to resist having any apart from a piece the size of a sugar cube just to make sure it is edible ;-)  Dinner tonight is the second third of the chilli from the Simply Autumn cookbook (I'll add the recipe later today), we found it served 6 rather than 4 and is so lovely !  The third part has been frozen ready for when we get back from France :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment