Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 16 March 2011

Feeling Positive

Well, I weighed in last week and as I now don't have a set of scales at home (Henry broke them !) I had no idea how much weight I had put on in the week of my Grandpa's funeral. I had been bad at the weekend, enjoyed the buffet food at the funeral and toasted a bottle of wine to him on the night of the funeral :-) I was expecting about 4lbs (which is what a bad week on the old points system would have been), and was pleasantly suprised to find it was only 1.5lbs. Really pleased and now that the funeral is over and Spring is coming (albeit a bit slowly !) I am feeling positive about losing a bit more weight ready for our France holiday at the end of May. I ordered a racing back floaty t-shirt from La Redoute (and some baseball boots for Henry) and got a coat free with the order. I tried them on today and they all fitted beautifully so I'm well pleased ! Just about to cook tea (Creamy Turkey & Pepper Fricasse) - recipe to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment