Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 30 March 2011

Wednesday 30th March

OK, I am feeling more like getting back into the whole swing of things again. Have actually used the WW website today to calculate the propoints in tea (recipe to follow), and have also eaten healthily so far today too. Hopefully this means a little of the weight I put on over the past couple of weeks will be off by Friday.

Summer feels like it is truly on its way as I have managed to get down to the allotment (link to the allotment blog is on the right of this page) twice over the past 2 days and have planted a few trays of things and now all the potatoes are in the ground. It was lovely to pick Henry up from school and go straight down there to potter around for an hour or so. I also did a fair bit of digging so hopefully that'll give me some bonus points !

No comments:

Post a Comment