Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Wednesday 2 March 2011

Gone a little wayward recently

Things haven't been great recently - my Grandpa was very ill and died, and then my father in law has not been very well either and with everything else that had been going on I have to admit that WW has just slipped past me. I have tried to be reasonably good (which has been relatively easy in the week) but I have gone overboard more at weekends than I should have done. I feel like I've definitely put on weight since I last got weighed but I am hoping it is not too much. Unfortunately for me I cannot tell how much I have put on, as our own home scales broke as well. So, I am aiming to start again properly from Friday - I'll be weighed Friday morning and then I shall be using my tracker and e-source to do everything properly again. I am making a cake today (recipe to follow) mainly for my son and husband but it does work out at only 4 points per slice so that is quite good. I'm also going to make some oaty slices (recipe to follow) for me at only 1 point per slice.

2 comments:

  1. Same here hun, with the half term hols I just went hugely off track. I know I have put weight on, I am weigh in tomorrow so I will see what the damage is then and go from there :(

    www.sarasfightback.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck Sara - let me know how you get on and we'll both get back to it :-)

    ReplyDelete