Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Thursday 24 March 2011

Henry's Birthday Week !


and we've had a fantastic time :-) Cake was consumed, alcohol was drunk, trip to Pizza Hut (although I was very virtuous and only had the Pasta Arrabiata (although ate some of Henry's Ice Cream Factory because he didn't finish it !!!). So this week won't be good, and as I won't be going to get weighed till next Friday I am at ease with the world !! The weather is gorgeous and really makes you think Summer is here. I've just enjoyed a lovely cheese and beetroot sandwich and now going to make myself a coffee ! I have a very heavy weekend coming up, my mum & dad on Friday night, Dave's mum & dad & brother on Sunday for dinner so have resigned myself to the fact I will have put weight on by next Friday but then things quieten down until we go to France at the end of May and so can put my heart and soul back into it from then !

No comments:

Post a Comment