Photo's of me - start & finish

Photo's of me - start & finish

Friday 18 March 2011

Weigh in - 1.5lbs off Hooray !

Very pleased with my weigh in today as it leaves me with exactly 7lbs to go to get back to goal. Achievable and maybe even achievable before we go to France at the end of May if I stick to it :-) In this morning's meeting Dawn cooked the Oriental Mushroom Risotto which is in the new Oriental cookbook. We all had a little try and it was really nice. I'll have to invest in that cookbook I think ! It's a lovely sunny day too and that's helping with positive thinking for Summer at goal weight ! This week could be a bit of a problem as it is Henry's 7th birthday and so there will be birthday cake around but it is my aim to have one piece and that is it - lets see how we get on with that !

No comments:

Post a Comment